Our Returns Policy
- Wigs, earrings, opened Hosiery and custom made items cannot be returned. However if there is any problem with the items you have received please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss further.
- Returned items must be in the original packaging (do not use garment packaging on it's own e.g. shoe boxes should not be used as packaging)
- Returned items must have the labels still attached, and must not have been worn. There must be no evidence of items being worn, e.g. makeup on clothing, cigarette odours. Underwear and earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- Postage fees will not be refunded, unless we have made a mistake with your order, or unless otherwise agreed (e.g. when free shipping/returns offers apply).
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt, and you must have proof of posting as we will not accept responsibility for items lost in the post. Therefore please use Royal Mail 'signed for' or equivalent.
- We are happy to cover the cost sending replacement items for you if you would like to exchange your item (UK deliveries only. This doesn't include the cost of sending an item back to us, only for us sending a replacement to you).
21 Ashey Road
Isle of Wight